Richfield Christian Fellowship has a wide variety of community ministries and services.
Our main Celebration Service is held each Sunday starting at 10:30am
Our other ministries and services include:
- Community Outreach
- Youth and Young Adults – Friday nights at 7:30
- Family Activities
- HopeKeepers – One Tuesday a month. Meeting once a month, HopeKeepers is a support group offering prayer, encouragement and support for those living with chronic illness and pain. For more information about times, please contact the church office.
- Kids Growing in God (Children) – Kids Growing in God is our weekly children’s ministry program for ages 3 to 12. This program is run simultaneously with our main Sunday service. During the main service, the children are prayed for and then dismissed to their various classes. Activities, Songs, and Biblical Instruction are important parts of the ministry to the children. As part of our plan to protect, all our children’s workers go through an application process. Included in that is a police and criminal records check.
- Prayer – Wednesday night at 7:30pm
- Home Groups – Two Sunday evenings a month starting at 6:30 at various locations around Edmonton
- Praise and Worship Team (Music) – If you are interested in joining our team please talk to Pastor Chad or contact the church office.
- Seniors Activities
Make Tax Time Pay – provides low-income individuals and families with free income tax preparation and information and access to government benefit & subsidy programs. Through the months of March and April, RCF works in conjunction with E4C (Edmonton Charitable Organization) and the Canadian government to provide this service for members of our community. Contact the church office to make an appointment or for more information.