We believe in the following fundamental truths of Christianity:
1. The triune nature of God as Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Matthew 3:16, 17; II Corinthians 13:14).
2. The sovereignty of God in creation, revelation, redemption and final judgment (Psalm 102:24-27; Romans 11:33-36).
3. The divine inspiration, infallibility and supreme authority of Holy Scripture (II Timothy 3:16).
4. The sinfulness of human nature (Psalm 14:2,3; Romans 3:23; I John 1:8-10).
5. Redemption only through the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ, the incarnate Son of God (Hebrews 9:28; 1 Peter 2:24).
6. The bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ (I Corinthians 15:3-4; Revelation 1: 18).
7. The present ministry of the Holy Spirit which includes: the baptism in the Holy Spirit as an experience distinct from regeneration with signs following; His indwelling by which the Christian is enabled to live a godly life; His supernatural gifting and empowering of the church for its work, life and worship (Luke 24:49; John 14:26; Acts 1:8; Acts 2:1-4; Acts 10:44-46).
8. One Holy Universal Church, the Body of Christ, to which all believers belong, and of which the local church is a part (Ephesians 1:20-23).
9. That it is the duty and privilege of the Church to proclaim the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ to all mankind (Matthew 28:19,20).
10. The personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ (Acts 1: 10, 11; I Thessalonians 4:16,17).